My husband purchased a three cleaning 'deal' with Stanley Steemer after having them clean the almost new carpets in our town home. The carpet insurance contract required that they be professionally cleaned periodically.

On the day we were moving out we arranged for the cleaners to come in and clean not just the carpets but the tile on the first floor.

I personally spoke to the cleaning crew and requested that they include the 2.5 bathrooms also in the tile cleaning and we were given a quote for $103 plus what was left on the contract we purchased.

The crew were nice enough, there was almost no furniture to clean around on the second floor and they moved the furniture on the first floor.

During the time they were cleaning we were frantically loading our moving van so I wasn't as attentive as I maybe should have been but I knew I had made myself very clear.

After they left and before we drove off. I walked through the house for a final check...................THEY HADN'T TOUCHED THE BATHROOMS.

So a few days later my husband drove from Tallahassee (our new home) to Weston, Florida and reviewed the result. The area surrounding our bed was still dingy, (we have two dogs, hence the regular cleaning schedule) and he called to have them come back and finish what they didnt.

He was met by a new crew, who gave him a quote for $90+ .

I called Stanely Steemer corporate office who apologised for the 'confusion' and said someone would call back.

I will never use this company again, the quality of the work is shoddy, the bait and switch routine seems slick and polished and the inability to send them an email resulted in my using this forum to complain.

Review about: Stanley Steemer Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments