While the two men were working on the stairs, I heard a loud noise.I heard the one man say how did you do that.

After they were finished, we went to look to see how clean it was, there was a large gouge on the woodwork. I said omg, what happened to the wood? The one guy said what? I said that big gouge.

He then said, oh I fell, it must have been my belt buckle. I said could it have been your machine? He said no. I had someone working in my kitchen, he came out to look and we took a photo.

When the guy came back to have me sign, he saw me taking a photo, then he took one. Some one came out the next day to look, he took photos...that was almost a month ago. I have called several times, the man in charge is always out in the field. So then I call corporate, left a message and that was a week ago.

Still nothing.I am disputing my bill.

Review about: Stanley Steemer Customer Care.

Preferred solution: My woodwork repaired..

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Stanley Steemer - Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Adrian, Missouri Stanley Steemer "Had my carpets cleaned. Nothing major...just my husband cleaned them w our home cleaner unit an left some residue on the carpet so I just wanted a professional to fix..." Read more Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Richmond, Virginia Stanley Steemer "I got their service for carpet cleaning and grout cleaning in December 16, 2015 by Mr Stuart and Shawn. My off white carpet has no spots of any kind and..." Read more Stanley Steemer - Stanley Steamer destoried my Hardwood floor Stanley Steemer "Thought I'd try having Stanley Steamer clean my pre-finished hardwood floors. They looked cleaner and shinier at first when they left , but the morning I started noticing blotchy finishes,..." Read more Stanley Steemer - JRR Stanley Steemer "They spent less than 5 minutes on each room and afterwards my carpet was still dirty. I have a beige rug and It was just my husband and I in..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more