I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt.I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet.
I wasn't expecting miracles on the stains,but I was expecting it to look better in general. I chose the 12-4 window. I got a call at 11 saying they had finished early and could they come now. A little inconvenient,but okay.
I was at work,so my son handled the actual transaction. They spent less than 20 minutes and the carpet looks just like it did before the "cleaning". No wonder they were done early. They tried to upsell my son several items,and when he declined,they zipped through the process and left.
I was out a hundred bucks,and my carpet looked horrible!I definitely DON'T recommend them,and I won't be using them again!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- I dont have anything to add here
What I disliked
- Job poorly done
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt. I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet. I wasn't expecting miracles on the..."
- "now that the carpet is dry, it looks horrible. It looks like it wasn't even cleaned! Discusted! We have used Stanley Steemer services for several years. I am extremely..."
- "RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!!I ordered the arrangement posted on their website for my Uncles Funeral. The second picture is what I received. I can count how many flowers are in..."
- "Well I Told To Come To Get A Car. No Money Down 100% guarantee. that I would be driving. One Week Go By I Did Not Make It So Gloria..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."