Round Lake, Illinois

I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt.I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet.

I wasn't expecting miracles on the stains,but I was expecting it to look better in general. I chose the 12-4 window. I got a call at 11 saying they had finished early and could they come now. A little inconvenient,but okay.

I was at work,so my son handled the actual transaction. They spent less than 20 minutes and the carpet looks just like it did before the "cleaning". No wonder they were done early. They tried to upsell my son several items,and when he declined,they zipped through the process and left.

I was out a hundred bucks,and my carpet looked horrible!I definitely DON'T recommend them,and I won't be using them again!

Review about: Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaning.

I didn't like: Job poorly done.

2.8
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $99
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Lake Villa, Illinois, United States #1264567

I have to ask , did they use a brightner?it doesnt take long to clean a carpet.

example, a 10x10 room to pre treat maybe a 3-4 minuets, then 15 min to soak in , you wernt there so not sure you saw , cleaning takes as long as it does to vacuum the room.How long would it take for you vacuum a room that size?