Resolved

Update by user Sep 22, 2016

They sent their best to, re clean my carpets.

I am satisfied.

Original review posted by user Sep 16, 2016

now that the carpet is dry, it looks horrible. It looks like it wasn't even cleaned! Discusted! We have used Stanley Steemer services for several years.

I am extremely disappointed with the service I had on Wednesday September 14th 2016 at 9:30am.

I'm sorry to say, I will not be using their services any longer.

Not only that issue, the technician I had that day was extremely pushy. I had to repeat NO thanks several times.

We are having a guest from Slovenia next week.

And our carpets look awful!!

Every time Stanley Steemer has Been here, they did a great job. However, not this time.

Seemed the tech. Was in a hurry. Also he forgot to clean two small pieces of carpet I use for rugs.

When I brought that to his attention, he simply said,

He was packed up already.

We are very disappointed.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $111. user66359399 is overall dissatisfied with Stanley Steemer and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanley Steemer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Stanley Steemer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stanley Steemer?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1224234

Btw, the person they sent to redo your carpets was not paid for his work.The first crew was.

Sad. They pay commission, per job.

Redos are free work for the crew doing it.Feel lucky that the crew cared enough to make it right.

to Anonymous Lithonia, Georgia, United States #1245269

not true...the original tech may lose some of his commission, but the second crew that recleaned your carpet will get paid...

to Anonymous #1359925

Not true I work there techs don't get paid for redos