Stanley Steemer - Carpets cleaned Wed. Sept. 14th. Today, Friday the 16.
Update added by user Sep 22
They sent their best to, re clean my carpets.
I am satisfied.
Original review posted by user Sep 16
now that the carpet is dry, it looks horrible. It looks like it wasn't even cleaned! Discusted! We have used Stanley Steemer services for several years.
I am extremely disappointed with the service I had on Wednesday September 14th 2016 at 9:30am.
I'm sorry to say, I will not be using their services any longer.
Not only that issue, the technician I had that day was extremely pushy. I had to repeat NO thanks several times.
We are having a guest from Slovenia next week.
And our carpets look awful!!
Every time Stanley Steemer has Been here, they did a great job. However, not this time.
Seemed the tech. Was in a hurry. Also he forgot to clean two small pieces of carpet I use for rugs.
When I brought that to his attention, he simply said,
He was packed up already.
We are very disappointed.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "This place was filthy. Dirt, I mean dirt under the tables. Tables not cleaned. Being ignored when we walked in. Floors were littered. Staff just standing and..."
- "Ive had the princess ring since late june and ive noticed it turning black a couple months after i got it. Same with the other ring. Is this supposed to..."
- "I bought there product that offers a 90 day manufacturers warranty. After 40 days the vaporizer wont take a charge. Have tried to contact several times with no response. They..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."