Featured Not resolved
1.3
Poster increased review rating.

Almost twice the quoted price and was there a total of 23 minutes. the spots were all there when they left.

they charged .78 cents a square foot and the guy was going to call 30 mins before he arrived but did not therefore my assistant was closer so she met him and I would show up a few minutes later. with in 5 mins after she got there she called and said the guy was one of the rudest guys she has done business with. by the time I arrived they were getting in there van and trying to leave. I told them I was the owner and they needed to show me their work before they left.

I knew there was no way they could have taken all the spots out that quickly. This pissed of the guy where he said "we ain't got to do a damn thing we are leaving! We already have the check." the guy then got out of the van saying I was screaming and cussing him out.

then he informed me How lucky I was he even showed up because he was on the other side of Houston. There is a video on youtube of where he jumped out of van pissed off

Reason of review: Late/rude/overcharged/....

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 23.

Comments